Thursday, June 23, 2016

2016 Week 25 Recap: Staying Home

June 13-19, 2016

Short update.

I was still not feeling well early last week so I opted to go on sick leave on Monday. I also requested to work from home on Tuesday and Wednesday since I was dreading the commute to work, especially that most students were already back in school starting June 13. Yun lang, I missed my teammates' (s', kasi several of them) birthday treat hehe. Keri na. Health first before anything else. Meron pa kasing konting trembling and feeling of weakness nung Wednesday. By Thursday, I was already bored staying at home so I went back to the office. Thanks, Uber hehe. 

On Saturday, one friend wanted to go out and do something, anything so I suggested that we meet on Saturday night for dinner and movies. Saturday night since she works on night shift so day time talaga ang rest day nya. Also, it was Father's Day on Sunday, so there might be too many people.

I attended an anticipated mass before we met, in case I will get lazy to go out on Sunday. 

We had dinner at Lombardi's (again) at Shang. Gusto ko uli kasi matikman yung cherry walnut cheesecake nila hehe. Plus all the other restos were full that time. Dinner time na kasi. We watched the last full show of Me Before You, after. Nakakaiyak huhu. But realistic naman. Pero nakakaiyak pa rin. I was planning to read the book pero after watching the movie, huwag na lang. Nakakaiyak talaga kasi hehehe.

That's it, pancit. And now, more than halfway of this week has gone by again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home