Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Dear Mama and Daddy #2

Dear Mama and Daddy,


I miss you both more these days. I don’t know why. Maybe because I have a lot of questions about some major decisions that I’ve been contemplating on lately. Maybe, I need your guidance about life. You always did that when you were still here. If I remember correctly, I consulted you with all the major decisions I made before. Yeah, maybe that’s why I miss you more lately as compared to other days. It’s tough being an adult. I don’t know how you managed it during your time, with all the challenges in raising 6 kids. But don’t worry. This is just me rambling incoherently amidst all the uncertainties and “noise” going through in my thought bubble right now. I know that eventually, I’ll get to clearly see God’s plans that will unfold before me in, His perfect time. I’ve proven this so many times in the past. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home