Thursday, May 26, 2016

2016 Week 21 Recap: Work Updates + Meeting Mr. Law

May 16-22, 2016

Work
We have been doing this one project for the longest time and I really really really want it out of my plate na. I want it deployed in July. Kaya kahit mahirap na, pinipilit ko na lang talagang tapusin lahat ng kailangan tapusin so that our team won't be the cause of all delays. It's always a roller coaster ride for this project. Everyone's becoming restless (and more short-tempered) while they catch up with all their deliverables. There should be zero room for errors because of the big scope of the project plus the amount of data to migrate. One small mistake will surely impact the rest of the project's components. Therefore, the deployment should be well planned, well thougt of and all resources MUST be aligned at all times. In short, bawal nganga hehehe. Basta gusto ko na lang madeploy ito. Siguro maiiyak ako after ng deployment. Hehehe.

Weekend
My friend's American boyfriend was in town for the first time, to visit her. She invited us to have lunch with them last Sunday, just few hours upon his arrival hehe. He's staying here for a week so their schedule is jampacked. I feel that he is a good man. I hope everything will turn out well for him and my friend. My friend deserves only the best.

After lunch, another friend and I went to S&R Shaw to check out the items on sale. We were able to buy Tresemme shampoo and conditioner. Hopefully, it will be good to our hair because it is our first time to use the Split Repair variant. It's not that our hairs have split ends. We just love the smell of this variant among the items on sale hehehe.

Went home after to just rest aka watch the Sunday shows. It's been a while since I last watched TV that long hahaha. 

Late post yet again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home