Monday, May 16, 2016

2016 Week 19 Recap: The Challenge of Going Home

May 2-8, 2016

Nowadays, ticket reservations going to Baguio is a must. But I never learn hehehe. It was a long weekend but I thought that since it was election day, people will be going home to their provinces and so I did not buy tickets ahead of time. I left the office at the latest possible time, around 2:30 AM last May 7 thinking that when I get to the Victory Liner terminal in Cubao, there will be fewer chance passengers by then. But I was wrong. The line was still long, and at that time, there was no Baguio-bound bus being loaded. It just means one thing. Victory Liner did not add extra buses (I guess). And my best guess was that, I will only be accommodated maybe by 6 or 7 AM. And I was already too sleepy to wait that long.

I took the chance with Joy Bus. I saw online that they had trips at 3:30 AM and 4:30 AM but I was not sure if those schedules posted were updated. Anyway, it was just at the other side of Cubao. If that fails, then I guess, I'll just go home first and travel on Saturday afternoon instead. Luckily, I was enlisted as a chance passenger for the 4:30 AM trip and was accommodated eventually hehehe. 

We arrived in Baguio at around 10 AM. I went to SM to stroll a little and buy some groceries for my meals before I headed home to hibernate. And hibernate I did hehe. I did not go out that weekend. I just spent it either in bed or outside to enjoy the cooler weather, sometimes alone, sometimes with my nieces. And I also got to visit the parents' mansions. 

How (un)productive hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home