Monday, May 30, 2016

2016 Week 22 Recap: Japan Japan!

May 23-29, 2016

Travel
My friend and I are pushing through with our Japan travel in July. I can't believe July is just around the corner. Time flies at over-speeding pace hehe. Anyway, I learned that all Japan visa applications can only be processed through accredited travel agencies. We coursed ours through Discover Tour, the same agency my friend used when they went to Mt. Fuji in 2015. Processing fee per person is Php 800.00 plus DHL's delivery charge of Php 300.00 per package but this we still have to confirm because the change may have changed. Crossing our fingers for our visa's approval hehe. We'll know after 7 days. 

Next up for us will be to finalize our itinerary and buy tickets in advance as applicable.

Weekend
I missed Makati so I asked my friend to accompany me roam around it on Saturday. I was able to buy a skirt at Landmark bazaar for less than Php 200.00 hehehe.  I'm not really into dresses and skirts but I'm keeping some pieces for those times I need to. We also enjoyed Dad's merienda. Lamon pa more hahaha. 

On Sunday, it was just supposed to be mass and window shopping for shoes for me but my other friend requested if we can go out. She needs distraction since her fiance just went back to the US on Sunday morning and she didn't want to be alone and just cry all day hehehe. So out we met at Shang for lunch, nail spa and movie. 

We ate at Lombardi's, an Italian restaurant the the East wing of Shang. It was both our first time and we both agreed that everything was good. We feasted on pizza, pasta and cherry walnut cheesecake. Haayyy....the cheesecake was so yummy! It's now my new favorite hehehe. Expensive though hehehe. But I think everything was worth what we paid for.

We went to Nail Spa, the only nail salon in Shang, after lunch for a much needed TLC for our hands and feet. 

We also watched Money Monster after. I did not know what the movie was all about prior buying our tickets but it was just the only movie we both wanted to take a chance on since it has George Clooney and Julia Roberts in it haha. But surprisingly, I enjoyed it because of the financial market component. 

Went home after and spent the rest of the evening watching Sunday shows in ABS-CBN. Vizco's, where I had breakfast on my birthday last March, and some other eateries in Baguio were featured in Rated K! A friend and I are now planning to try those hahaha. The question is, when? We'll see about that.

TOTGA
My TOTGA (the one that got away) to this date was a dress I saw and liked in December, but did not buy because it was expensive and was not what I needed. I saw it again in April, but still hesitant in buying it because it was still not discounted. Now, I consider it my TOTGA as of Saturday because I might be attending a wedding in July and that dress would have been perfect for the occasion haaayy. So good luck with the dress hunting again hehehe,

Anyway, I hope you all had a great week. Cheers to another great week ahead.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home