Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It's my birthday, it's my birthday πŸ˜€πŸŽ€πŸŽΌπŸŽΈ

Strawberry shortcake!
Happy birthday to me!!! 37 years! Thank Lord for the gift of life. I am amazed by your unconditional love, outpouring blessings and project management style. The best! There is nothing more to say than thank you. I am forever grateful.

So I was allowed to take a leave so uwi na agad! Got here around 6:30 AM. Only 4 hours for the whole trip. Saya-saya. First order of the day was to buy return ticket on Easter Sunday. After that, went to Baguio Cathedral for mass. I am now having breakfast at Vizco's (yes, writing this here). Corned beef meal plus of course I bought myself a slice of strawberry shortcake hehe. Yum!

I'll drop by a tailoring shop for alterations of some pants and then drop by MOFAMCO (Mothers and Family Multi-Purpose Cooperative) to apply for membership. I hope that would be quick because sleep is knocking again hehe.

Will go home after that errand to catch some sleep and play with nephew. I'm hoping for dinner with the BF tonight to at least celebrate our birthdays together (his will be tomorrow) but let's see about that. Keeping it as low key as possible since it's the Holy Week.

Ok, time to dig in to the cake! 

Have a blessed and meaningful Holy Week, everyone.

Update: The last in my itinerary pushed through as well. Bitin pero salamat pa rin at natuloy! :) Happy birthay, indeed! Salamat sa Diyos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous edelweiza said...

Happiest birthday, Mylene! Di naman pala nagkakalayo edad natin, kaya di na kita tatawaging ate, ha. Hehe. One day apart lang bday nyo ni bf mo? Okay, ah. Kami naman ni hubby, one week apart naman. :)

3/28/2016 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Thank you, Edel. It was a happy birthday indeed, salamat sa Diyos. Oo, one day apart lang, kaya mas madali at mas tipid mmagcelebrate kasi pwedeng minsanan na lang hahaha.

3/30/2016 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home