Saturday, March 05, 2016

SkyCable: How to Deactivate Subscription

I'm not using my cable anymore since I bought the TV Plus from a colleague for 50% off the market price last December. Once I was able to set that up, I sent an email to SkyCable for my request...and the reason why I resorted to email was because no one was answering their hotline EVERY TIME I CALL THEM. Unfortunately, even my EMAILS did not get noticed. 

What worked? Twitter! I sent them a tweet yesterday (not thru DM) telling them that I want my subscription deactivated. Diretsahan na, wala nang paligoy-ligoy. Aba, reply agad and asked me to send them a DM. They requested for my account details, reason for deactivation and if there is no one  where I can transfer the service instead of disconnection. Sorry, none hehe. Just this morning, someone replied that my request has been facilitated and that the earliest schedule for pull out of the Digibox will be on March 12. Yehey! The digibox will also be deactivated prior pull out, and that the service fee is Php 356.00. Pfftt! Ok, fine!

I also inquired if they can prorate my bill since the latest covers up to March 16 but they did not address that. Anyway, fine, as long as they pull it out ASAP and stop charging me.

P.S. Nothing against SkyCable (well maybe, except for their customer service hehehe). I just seldom watch TV these days so I'm ok to let that go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home