Sunday, February 21, 2016

2016 Week 8 Recap: Nieces, Malls, Freebies

February 15-21, 2016

Work
So the vendor did not show up again as committed. Oh well, nothing else to do but chase them. Maybe they are also waiting for the downpayment. So I processed that in the hope that they will work faster once they receive it.

Niece Love
Twice this week, my niece called (one so early in the morning) to ask me when I'll be coming home. I told her it might be during the Holy Week. Yay! Namimiss ako ng bulilit hahaha. Her older sister also texted one time para mangamusta lang. Yey! Nagtext ang dalaginding! Speaking of, the older sister will be graduating this March or April. Hindi na mapigilan ang pagdadalaga nya huhuhu. Don't grow up too fast, bebe. Gusto ko pa rin clingy ka sa akin. Pero wait, di na ba uso ang Kinder graduation ngayon? Kasi wala daw graduation si bunging bulilit.

Living Quarters
In an effort to avoid buying and/or over-buying stuff I already have but forgotten about it, I started listing down every item in my clothes cabinet hahaha. The goal was to eliminate everything that I don't use/need anymore. I also made a number as to how many of each item I should have to be considered "enough" based on my usual routine and activities. I was tested right away when a friend and I visited the mall on Saturday. Suffice to say that it helps when you quantify everything because it's easier to turn away from stuff that you know you already have more than enough and those that you still lack hehehe. I'm not yet done but I'll continue sorting and tallying for the rest next week.

A friend has also been decluttering lately and she gave me her washing machine because since her helper left years ago, she just opted to have her laundry washed in a laundry shop. So, I tested it this afternoon. Medyo nag-inarte nung una pero nakuha naman sa gentle kalampag hehe. Or ako lang ang di marunong gumamit? Hahaha. It's the automatic type where you set everything and let it do its work. But since the nozzle is not yet compatible with my faucet, I still had to manually load water. 

The pechay is thriving, although 2 seedlings did not make it huhu. Hope the rest will survive.

Weekend
It was mall time on Saturday with a friend. It was more of window shopping but I scored an office pant that was on sale and that fits me so I bought it anyway. Now, I don't need to buy anymore pants unless one gives way and would need a replacement. After attending the evening mass today, I also went to another mall for some errands.

One last about shopping hahaha...I tried a dress last December which I really really liked but I did not buy it because it was expensive plus I cannot think of an event where I can wear it that time. But now, I'm looking for one. Unfortunately, I can't find the dress anymore. I saw the other colors but not the one I like huhu. I don't wear dresses regularly. Di ako nasanay kaya ilang ako haha. In the past years, I wear only once a year, that is, if I attend our company's year end party, or if I attend a friend's wedding. We wore uniforms in high school but that's different. I have attempted to dress in the past but I always failed hahaha. This year, I'm giving it another try. Let's see.

I have just watched Magic Mike XXL to cap the weekend and before writing this blog entry.

I hope you all had a great week. Cheers to another great week ahead. Goodnight for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home