Saturday, January 30, 2016

May Forever sa Tuppol (Bungi), May Forever sa Bilbil

Tuppol!
The other weekend, I was surprised to see that my niece already lost her first tooth! So last Saturday, when she was being her makulit self, I decided to scare her a little. I told her that she will forever have missing tooth because no new tooth will grow after losing her first tooth hehehe. I even made the chant, "May forever sa tuppol (Ilocano word for bungi)" and I sang it over and over until she was about to cry hehehe.

But sutil that she was, she was able to create her own. Her version ng pang-inis sa akin? "May forever sa bilbil"! At may kasama pang pag-alog sa bilbil ko talaga. Hayuf!!!! Hahahaha. Buti na lang dumating yung pinsan nya so pinaalis ko na and asked her to play with her cousin since they live far from them so they have to take advantage of the time to play. Plus, malapit na rin akong mapikon kasi hahaha! I got a dose of my own medicine in the same manner :p.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home