Friday, March 04, 2016

Update: Goals for February 2016

Update on my goals for February 2016:
  1. 10,000 steps a day or a total of 290,000 steps for the month - FAILED
  2. Kick off C25K training - FAILED
  3. Cut-off cable subscription. I seldom watch TV nowadays, plus I bought a TV Plus from a colleague last year and a DVD player, so that should be enough. - QUITE (Just because no one has replied yet to my email, and no one has been answering their hotline for ALL the times I contacted them. Today, I tried their Contact Us page in their website but it's returning an error that's not user friendly....hay naku! I also tweeted them. Hopefully, they will reply.)
  4. Read one non-romance book - FAILED (I was into reading personal finance and Frugality blogs for the past months)
  5. Complete The Project Management: The Basics for Success course at Coursera.org and pass the weekly exams - FAILED (and I suck.)
  6. Meet with insurance agent to process update of insurance details - QUITE (Since I'm still not decided whether I will have it fully paid up or not...but I will meet with her next week and hopefully, I'll have a decision by then.)
  7. Plant pechay - SUCCESS (with the planting...growing it is another story...)
  8. Get back to the daily bible readings - QUITE (Started it but skipped some days. Doing better this month.)
I am not quite pleased with the results. Need to have a reality check with myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home