Monday, July 11, 2016

2016 Week 28 Recap: A Week in Japan

July 4-10, 2016

A friend and I visited Japan last week. We were back yesterday. We had a blast! I am forever thankful to our Heavenly Father for the blessings that enabled me to do this trip.

I'll share about our trip in upcoming posts. I'll also include our expenses. I actually started it while we were in Japan but I got sick and we were always tired at the end of the day so it was better to rest as soon as we can hehe. #tanders

Cheers to a productive week ahead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger edelweiza said...

Wow, you went and are back na pala! Of course you had a blast! Good to know that. What was the weather when you were there? I can't wait to read your Japan travel posts and the expenses. Isa sa dream destination ko ang Japan kaya importanteng malaman ko ang mga gastusin, hehehe. :)

7/11/2016 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Yes, Edel! Hehehe. Don't worry, I'll post a detailed list of my expenses soon. Mga kwento muna unahin kong i-post :). Hopefully, makapunta rin kayo. Super thankful ako na natuloy kami. Daming learnings :)

7/17/2016 09:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home