Tuesday, December 01, 2009

25 Days


Merry Christmas! It’s 25 days to go before His birthday! Wow, that was sooooo fast :D. I’m not too stressed about parties this year as we don’t have the usual annual company party. They’ll only give out gift baskets this year in consideration of the global recession. So no party clothes shopping for me today. Relieved :D.

Nothing special feelings for the upcoming holidays. I am just excited about the long break which I’m hoping to have. Tutal naman last year, taong opisina talaga ako at di ko man lang nagamit yung mga naipon kong in lieue. So I’m hoping that this year, I’ll be home for Christmas.

I have one special wish though. I fervently wish and pray that next year will be the year that I’ll finally meet you, my Gilbert Blythe. :)

*Image from here.*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home