Friday, November 27, 2009

What's with my name today?


We had a con call last night and the clients kept on mentioning my name. I don’t get it. In less than 1.5 hours, they addressed me 19 times! Yes, we’ve tallied it. If we had the tally at the start of the call, it may have reached to around 30. That’s in less than 2 hours. Whew. When do they do that? Whenever they discuss their process, they need me to validate it. Duh! Since when did I take on the role of validating their processes? Amp. It became our entertainment though. We were on mute mode whenever it was not our turn to speak because we can’t help but laugh and anticipate the next minute when my name would be mentioned hahaha. But it was my first time to be mentioned that much in a call. Gah!

* Image from here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home