Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Trip

A friend invited us to their new home in Pampanga so off we went last weekend.

 
Highlights:
  • Only 3 of us were able to go :(. Other ICOF were not there. I guess we all have our own lives now. Anyway, there will still be other times.
  • My godson is already so big. Pero mukhang kasya pa naman nabili kong gift sa kanya hehehe.
  • J’s new place is awesome. It’s just near SCTEX so the trip from Manila is in less than 2 hours if there's no traffic. They transferred to Xevera Subdivision, a new subdivision that opened I think just last year.
  • The subdivision offers free Elementary and High school. Gosh, how cool is that?
  • They only have duplex (nga ba tawag don? Basta yung dikit dikit) but they are strict in terms of personalizing the house. They have standards which they strictly implement. 
  • The owner of the subdivision donated a municipal hall building for the town. Yes, building. Nagsusumigaw na color blue. Lucky for those people working there.
  • Tricycles inside the subdivision are not allowed. They do have roaming multicab for those who leave far from the entrance.
  • The subdivision has their own wet and dry market. There are also other business establishments already.
  • I wish I have more than enough money to invest there. It’s selling like hotcakes. I really want to. Hmm. Thinking…thinking…thinking.
  • We also went to Clark for window shopping…err actual shopping hehehe. Nah, I did not buy the whole place. But their Puregold is amazing. My gulay. Maloloka siguro nanay ko pag dinala ko sya don hehehe. Papatok kaya yung mga tinda nilang sangkatutak na sabon sa amin sa Baguio? Hmm. Matry nga. I just bought some a few items to be sent home. Magugulat siguro nanay ko at magtatanong kung san ko pinagbibili yung mga usual stuff na narereceive lang naming sa once in a blue moon package ng mga kamag-anak hehe.
  • I attempted to look for gifts for my godchildren but wasn’t able to look for items appropriate for their ages. The aren’t babies anymore! And most that I see are for toddlers. Amp.
  • Oh, I was able to buy a graphif headband from Nike for half the price. Nice. And there's the Nike Zoom running shoes for half the price as well. I was so tempted to buy it but decided againts it in the end hehehe. Priorities, priorities, prioritites. :p
  • My friend and his wife also brought us to a store of lighting fixtures. Isa pang my gulay. Gah! Can’t wait to shop for my own lingting fixtures. Sobrang mura. Or baka dahil 50% off nung pumunta kami kanina. Pero sobrang mura pa rin.
  • Because of this visit, my already confused mind got more confused about the interior decorations of my future place. Gah! It sure is a lot of work!

'Til the next adventure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home