Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Financial Goals for 2014

Happy new year!

After all the drama in 2013, and all the realizations when my mom left us to join our Creator, my 2014 will now focus on improving my financial status to become more liquid. And so, here are my goals.

  1. Complete payment of bank and personal loan - target end of January
  2. Religiously pay SK LU
  3. Maintain 7k savings for lot processing/housing fund
  4. Save 35k to add to safety fund (aka emergency fund). Target to accumulate 3 months' worth by end of year
  5. Maintain 2k/month allocation for BDO EIP
  6. Increase MF to 20k
  7. Add 10-20k in stock market
  8. Complete my version of the 52-week challenge
  9. Continue donation for church construction in my hometown where my mom was active on her last few months with us
Will update by mid-year on my status.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home