Friday, January 28, 2011

Sambo Kojin Buffet

While I was blog-hopping last week, I came across this post: http://www.chyngreyes.com/2011/01/sambo-kojin-japanese-korean-buffet.html. It really made me crave right then and there so I texted my friend if she wanted to try it out the SOONEST! Lucky for me, she said yes! I called the store right away to reserve for lunch for last Sunday. I was advised that they only hold reservations until 15 minutes after your reserved time. If you don't show up by then, your table will be given to walk in customers.

The resto serves Japanese-Korean buffet at Php 595.00 per person. It's located at the 2nd floor of Something Fishy in Eastwood. The first floor serves as the reception and waiting area. There are 2 rest rooms, 1 on the ground floor and another at the 2nd floor. It's common CR though :(.

Few minutes before our reservation, we already went to the reception area. There were others who were waiting to be seated already. At the strike of 11, someone accompanied us to our seats. Yes, they were that prompt. And the place was full few minutes after it opened.

We were amazed by the vast selection of food. We took everything we wanted for ONE piece each. However, we were not able to taste everything still because we were already full after 2 rounds. Yes, in those 2 rounds, we haven't tasted everything yet. So, just imagine how many varieties are there. If at first we were so happy eating, after 2 hours, it was already a torture to eat everything we took hahaha. So, lesson learned: just take a few pieces for each round :p.

Their waiters are very attentive. They are fast in taking away empty plates in your table. Also, I love their uniform hehehe. Kagalang-galang silang tignan :D. They also make sure that the buffet area is well-stocked with food. The tempura, which is always a bestseller anywhere, is always available there. If not, you only have to wait for less than five minutes for the new batch.

Overall, I loved the experience. Worth my penny if I may say, even though I wasn't able to try their desserts except for some fruits :p. I would go back there again to try the other items I wasn't able to taste on my first visit hihi.

So, what are you waiting for? Dial the number below and make your reservations now! :D

Sambo Kojin
Eastwood City Walk, E.Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City Philippines
(02) 421-0145 to 46

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home