Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcoming 2011

First things I did in within the first 2 hours of 2011:
  • Smiled and shed a tear
  • Said a little prayer and wish
  • Blogged
  • Prepared my budget file for 2011
  • Tidied up a little while listening to the healing mass on TV. Didin't know that Jan. 1 is a holiday of obligation since it is the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
  • Took a bath :p
  • And will be travelling home in a few minutes
They say that the first thing you do on the first day of the year is what you'll be doing for the rest of the year. If that's the case, then I think I did a good start. :p

Ok, time to get ready for that trip to home sweet home. Everyone's been pestering me for the past 2 weeks on when I'm coming home.

Btw, I hope to come up with a good blog name while I'm at home. :p
* Credits to the owner of the image.*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home