Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Victory Liner Online Reservation

Few days ago, I sent this email to Victory Liner. Got their email address from their website.

Hi,

First, congratulations for the great service you are doing. Great service, very informative site.

I'm just wondering if you have any plans in the near future of implementing online reservations? In the internet age, I believe that will be a great investment in the long run. Hope you would consider this. :)

Cheers,
Mylene
 
Yesterday, I received this reply.
 
Dear Ms. Mylene:

Our management is already working on the online reservations for the convenience and easy buying of tickets for our valued customers.

Thank you for your suggestion, We're looking forward to it.

All the best,
Miles
 
Weeee! I hope that happens SSSOOOONNNN! :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home