Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar

Hungry and disappointed a bit, we went to check out the bazaar. I've learned about this in the beauty blogs I read. I had 2 items in my list: Inti-Mate (bra converter clip) and Clutterzap EarBones (for a tangle-free earphones) from Beuatynomics. I was successful with Inti-Mate but not with Clutterzap since I'm using a different type of earphones. There were quite a number of shops selling different items.

I also saw Suelas which is only available online. I wanted to try one shoe but my size was not available. Sayang. Looks like the style was a best seller that time.

I was also able to buy a passport wallet for Php150 and toiletry travel kit (which I was looking for the longest time) also for Php150. I did not notice the names of the shops though.

There were food stalls available as well so we tried Brooklyn pizza. Finally, I was able to have a taste of it. I heard of this yummy eons ago but haven’t got the chance to try it. I ordered the cheese pizza and loved it. I bought a beverage over at Tea Ology to partner it with my pizza. Perfect combination. :)

All in all, it was a worthwhile trip.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home