Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Bacolod Day 1: Taking Chances at Bacolod Pension Plaza

After that hearty dinner, the rest of the gang drove back to Silay City while Weng and Leo drove me to Bacolod Pension Plaza to check if they have available rooms. I did not reserve a hotel room prior this trip so I just did walk in. Fortunately, they had available rooms so I just booked. I took the deluxe room which is at Php 800/night. This was recommended by Anne since it was where she and her cousins stayed when they visited Bacolod years back. I did not have any problems during my stay here. The staff were very kind in answering my questions especially on transportation. They also had a coffee shop where you can order food delivered right to your room :). I did that twice, for my brunch and dinner of Day 2 hehehe.

Bacolod Pension Plaza is located at:
Cuadra St., Bacolod City
Tel. No. (034)433-4547/(034)433-2203

Bacolod Pension Plaza is also near SM, city plaza and San Sebastian Cathedral.

For other accommodation options, you may check the official site of Bacolod.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home