Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MERALCO Bill

Got my first MERALCO bill in my new address and I'm happy to see that it was around 40% lower as compared to my bills in my previous address eversince MERALCO increased its rates. Whew! I also noticed that Subsidies was bigger and Government Taxes was lesser. Is this dependent on the location?

Anyway, I think the reason why it's lower now is because the TV is turned off most of the time since I still don't have cable and the reception is bad. I only have GMA and it's vague so I'd rather not watch anymore. Lesser electricity consumed. However, I've also replaced my gas stove with an electric stove so that should have increased the usage since I cook more frequently now as compared before. In any case, I'll just keep up with the electricity savings techniques to keep my bill pleasing to my eyes. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home