Friday, August 07, 2009

Blabbering

I’m supposed to go home tonight but Mama texted a few minutes ago telling me to just cancel my trip because of the bad weather. Not safe to travel.

*****
Deployment of the project was cancelled and for the past weeks, we revisited the requirements and now doing some changes. Sigh. Now, I’m just looking forward to the time when we can finally deploy it.

*****
Coron trip is in less than two weeks. We’ve impulsively changed our trip schedule two nights ago to accommodate our preferred IT. We’ll be traveling with another group and their proposed IT lacks some places that we want to visit, thus we added some stuff for our group. It was a blessing in disguise that Cebu Pacific changed their flight schedule (they moved it to 40 minutes later) so that when we inquired about changing our schedule, they did it without any additional charges. Weee! Our changes? We’re traveling on the 18th – first flight instead of the 19th and we’re leaving Coron on the 22nd – last flight :D. Err…hello kaitiman hihihi.

My dilemma right now is the things I need to bring. I haven’t been to places this year so I’m not used to packing things again wehehe. Although I promised myself to pack earlier and not the night before, we’ll see about that this weekend.

*****
How I wish I have even a little of creativity in me. Hay. In colors alone, there are so many to choose from. So which goes with which? Amp. And when doing selections, why do we have to be presented with many options? Can’t we just have black or white, A or B, 1 or 2, true or false? But then again, where’s the fun in that? Hehehe.

*****
Ok. Enough blabber. See you when I see you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home