Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Stories

One of the things that pisses me off the most are the taxi drivers who don’t know the fastest and trafficless way to get to my destination. And they still have the nerve to ask me what route to take. Since that’s their profession, aren’t they supposed to know it in order to provide the best customer service? :p

On to happier things. :)

It’s Friday already! Yey! Looking forward to mall visit after a whole day meeting with the client. Uber excited to be off from work :D even though I forsee work this weekend :p.

Meeting with client so far is relaxed and less stressful. No raised voices, no competing with talk time, no cutting while you’re talking hehehe. I wish it would be this way as often as possible.

Looking forward to a run this Sunday but to be able to do that, I should be in UP tomorrow morning for the registration. So it’s up to me still wahaha.

Still an addict with FB’s My Farm…I’m one hapy farmer :D. Can’t wait to harvest tonight hehehe.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home