Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmassy home

I wanted so much to decorate my munting lungga so I bought some decors last November but until now, everything’s still in the plastic bag lying on the floor waaaaa. I wanted to clean the house first before decorating but I am so tired on weekdays that I just want to be a couch potato on weekends huhu. Good thing that yesterday morning, I was able to get my momentum and started cleaning. I’ll just do it by batch until I’m done. By hook or by crook, I should be done by Friday. Good luck to me.

*****
I don’t have the time and energy again to do my laundry. No choice but to have it done by a laundry shop. Hay. Hassle pa naman magpalaba sa malapit sa amin. They don’t even do pick up and delivery. Ang lapit ko lang naman sa kanila. And uber bagal nila mag-asikso sa customers. But right now, I don’t have any other options. Tiis-tiis na lang.


So, night for now. I have another cleaning to do in a few hours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home