Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo finish

I just got home from the office an hour ago. The team’s management team had to meet to plan for Friday’s activity. We were all laughing and amazed at the same time since we were able to plan for and execute some parts of the plan in 2 hours hehehe. We’re done planning for the major things. All we need to do now is to do the rest of the stuff, and that we have to find time in our already busy schedules. Whew. But it’s ok. It’s for the team.

When I got home, I just wanted to sleep but unfortunately, my mind’s still on a high and processing. I already read a book but it didn’t lull me to sleep. So here I am online. But by hook or by crook, I should already be sleeping by 3 AM. My dear self, please do so. Mamaya ka na uli magpaka-high.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home