Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Non-stop challenges

I just got home from another long meeting (we started at 9 PM, ended at 3 AM, with 1 hour dinner break). We are having challenges in one of our projects. What’s harder is that I just got on board the project management team. I don’t know what the agreements were before. I opted not to dig deeper anymore and just concentrate on what we currently have and what we’ll need to do next. I am optimistic that my team will understand why it has to be that way.

Now is not a good time to get sick. I’m actually feeling the symptoms again (my lack of sleep for a month now is probably taking its toll on me already) but hopefully it goes away quickly.

I don’t want to plan yet for Christmas as it might get screwed up in the end.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home