Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wish list uli

October na naman! Malapit na ang pasko! Weeeee at wahuhuhu na rin. How time flies!

Anyway, I’m retrieving my
wish list last year hehehe.
  • 4-bedroom house on top of a hill, with a front and backyard, with a bathtub, a walk-in closet and a reading corner in the master’s bedroom, a library where I can fill it up with books to my heart’s content, a prayer room for those quiet moments, and a big enough living room fit for big gatherings. Oh yeah, I want my own house! Haha. - Gusto ko nang matupad 'to!
  • A light blue or tangerine Isuzu Crosswind, or bluish silver Honda Civic or a pink Honda jazz hekhekhek. - Kaya ko gustong matupad na si item 1 kasi mas gusto ko nito hahaha.
  • A personal laptop with a developer specification. No idea on what brand yet. - Meron na ako nito ahihi.
  • Climb Mt. Pulag. Shame on me. That’s in my province but I haven’t even thought of visiting it when I was still in Baguio. When I came to Manila, I met people who really want and who really have plans of climbing the mountain. - See you, Mt. Pulag on Oct. 17-20, 2008! I'll be there! Pramis! :D
  • Travel, travel, travel and more travel. I’m already old and have been working for a while but until now, I haven’t even ridden an airplane. That’s so pathetic. :( But still, I wanna go around the world. - Namundok ako ng kung ilang beses, nagpunta sa ilang tourist destinations. Next year uli! :D
  • Learn a new language. Spanish it is! Hehe. Hola! For starters, I want those CDs they sell which you can listen to and learn! - Wala pa rin akong nabibili hahaha. Malaman next year.
  • Books, books and more books! I want my own library remember? - May nabili ako this year pero iilan lang ata. Wala pa siguro 10 books haha.
  • Finish my cross stitch projects and unread books. - Eto naghahabol matapos ang isang cross stitch at atat simulan ang isa pa. Marami pa akong backlog sa books hehehe.
  • Start a business at home to be managed not by me but the income must go to me hihihi. - Wala pa rin nito hehe. At wala na rin akong pera para dito sniff.
  • Learn to ride the bike hehe. Yeah, when I was a kid, I did not have any bike. Budget was tight so our parents can’t afford to spend for wants. - Sa iba na ako naadik eh. Nakalimutan kong may sinulat akong ganito last year. Saka na lang siguro. Sasabayan ko na lang yung magiging anak ko kung trip nya wahahaha.
  • Be the best in my field and in my role as SSE. Hay, this is quite hard. But no pain, no gain hehe. - Still tough. This will always be a work in progress.
  • Bond with old friends, meet new friends. - Sama ko pa rin for next year.
  • And…WORLD PEACE. No kidding. - Forever na 'tong wish na to.

So, that's it again for next year's wish list. Hehehe. Wala pa ako ibang maisip ahihi.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger M A K R E said...

same wish list mama?

10/07/2008 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

@makre: yes baby. di ko pa natutupad kasi yung half nyan eh hehehe. gusto ko may magawa naman ako sa mga yan bago ako magkaroon ng ibang wish list hihihi.

10/07/2008 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home