Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is it really supposed to be this way?

My winning seems to be bundled with problems and issues and whatever you call it. Since the day it was confirmed, I was immersed in the problems that never did I imagine existed. I was like “what are you talking about?” when they were trying to explain it all to me. Anyway, so we had to come up with a plan to address issues. And we did.

Unfortunately, today was a bigger challenge and a bigger headache as well. And this time, I’m directly affected I guess. I was spared the details. It was not something that I should still know though it concerns me. Maybe it was something that I shouldn’t even care about. I was curious at first but I decided not to press on the issue. It might be something that would discourage me, though I don’t feel discouraged at the moment. I just don’t understand why some people would resort to such things. Hayz! But whatda! I have a team to run and that’s where my focus should be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home