Thursday, September 04, 2008

On going the distance and other things

Short break lang. :)

The journey continues.

Today, I gave my word that I’ll go the distance, and that it will be my priority. I’m not sure yet of winning though. I’ll see by next week if it’s a make or a break. I’m staying neutral. I don’t have any high hopes but I’m not also very pessimist about it. Nasa gitna lang.

What’s good about this journey is that I was able to receive positive feedback. There are areas of improvement but the reason why they’re called such is because these are areas that you can still improve on, right? :)

Iba naman.

Si Lord magaling talaga. The other day, I realized that I miss some things that I used to do because for the past weeks, I was only focused on my steps in order to go the distance. To my pleasant surprise, I was able to do one of those things yesterday. It was history repeating itself. :)

:) :) :) :) :). Indeed, there are many reasons to smile today. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

care to share? hehehe! ano ba kasi't hindi ka sa multiply nagba-blog...hindi tuloy ako updated sa blogs mo. :)

9/12/2008 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

@anne: Mas gusto ko magblog dito. hirap iaccess si multiply eh hehe. saka na ang kwento pag naalala ko sa isa sa mga coffee sessions natin hehehe.

9/15/2008 08:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home