Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lea My Life…On Stage!

Anne and I watched her concert last night. It was my first time to watch her concert. She was simply amazing. No wonder she’s an international star. I was starstruck. I was smiling during the entire show. No dull moments.

As the title implies, the concert is about her life on stage, from her humble beginnings to her success in the international scene and of course her love life! J Her songs were very well selected. Her guests include people whom she has worked with for the past years, and also Aga Mulach. Her stint with Aga was so much fun. They were funny together hahaha. I guess part of their dialogues were already spontaneous and not part of the script. I love love love it.

For those who weren’t able to catch it live, better check it out on TV. I guess ABS-CBN will be airing it soon. It’s worth it.

Now I can’t wait for Cinderalla, and I like to buy all her albums too! Har har har. (Hi to all my friends! Wahahaha)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home