Tuesday, February 12, 2008

5 years!

Before I totally forget, I celebrated my 5th year anniversary with the company last February 10, 2008 :). I’ll be receiving a Timex watch and a shirt from the company as a token.

Sometimes I still can’t believe that I’ve been here this long.

Below are some highlights of my 5 years:
  • Of course, I met new friends in the team which I’m sure will be my friends for a lifetime
  • From an ASE to SSE
  • Voted as Rookie of the Year in 2003 then as Best Engineer of the Year in 2006
  • From ASP Classic to .NET and from MS Access to MS SQL
  • From programming to analysis to programming to analysis to programming…
  • A total of 4 site transfers. Can’t remember the total number of floor transfers but I’m sure it’s more than the site transfers.
  • A total of 4 different (as in different in terms of management) managers.
  • From a team of 5 members to currently 20 members.
  • From being shielded from the directors to sometimes “rubbing elbows” with them hehe
  • Q4 syndrome wahaha. Pramis. Last year lang ata wala hahaha.
  • Wafer, Tortillos, Ref cake, Aysee, IO
  • Pb, Sm
  • Etc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home