Monday, November 05, 2007

Busy Q4

For some teams, Q4 is the least busy time of the year, but not for my team. Every year, there are 4 different projects that are to be executed from November to mid-January. I was hoping (and actually expecting, based on what was communicated to me months before) that we are spared with one project this year because it has been outsourced, but the project scope was not what I expected it to be, and so we still need to do that, in addition to the reports that we’ll also be handling.

Good thing it’s long break last week so I had time to be a bum before all these projects start requiring my undivided attention again.
Way to go! Get all those projects done and out of the way for the holidays! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home