Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Introducing Sayote in the corporate world

We are to attend a presentation skills workshop later this week and one requirement is to prepare a ten minute presentation of any topic. The first topic that came to mind was about planting and harvesting sayote. The next topic was about Igorot culture. But since the later is a broad topic, aside from it being more complicated and lack of experience on my part, I just decided to go with sayote. So to add spice to my presentation, I took some actual pictures at home hehe. (di ko naman to kinakarir) I guess it's a good choice since it's easier and it's what my family is doing until now so it's easier for me to discuss. Will my co-trainees appreciate it? We'll see. But whether they will be bored or not, that will be my final topic hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home