Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Goals for January 2016

I'm continuing the monthly goals which I started in October last year, just for me to become more accountable with my goals.

For January 2016:
  1. 10,000 steps a day or a total of 310,000 steps for the month
  2. Kick off C25K training. Target 3rd or 4th week of January, in the hopes that my cough and colds will be gone by then. It sucks to be sick at the start of the year, but grateful that it's not something serious.
  3. Cut-off cable subscription. I seldom watch TV nowadays, plus I bought a TV Plus from a colleague last year and a DVD player, so that should be enough.
  4. Read one non-romance book
  5. Complete The Project Management: The Basics for Success course at Coursera.org and pass the weekly exams
  6. Meet with insurance agent to process update of insurance details
Will update by end of this month.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home