Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Someone is Doing Something Nasty

I got so frustrated (yet again) yesterday because of two things at work. A lot of email exchanges going around for an issue we encountered since Monday, with me just having to wait because it's something that our team does not have control over. In one of the emails, I saw this:


When I read it at first, I thought the sender sent it to the wrong recipients because the message sounded like that of hacked sites hehe. But then, checking it again, it was an email meant for us. Well, at least now I know that even the servers we use have those type of messages. I wonder if those could be changed to something like "Caught in the act! Stop right now! I have captured your profile and currently sending it to your HR department!". Hehe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home