Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flowers Bloom

I’m getting excited with the idea of witnessing the 15th Panagbenga parade (Feb. 27-28, 2010) after more than 10 years of not attending any hehehe. The reason? There are just so many people and it’s always jam-packed that I’m discouraged to attend the previous celebrations. But now, I wanna give it another try :).

It will be Friends day that weekend. I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to go home because for sure, transportation will be a problem on my end. Bahala na wahahaha. No specific IT yet but I really want to watch the parade and street dancing, go to Bell Church and visit John Hay :). Yippee!
Hopefully, I’ll also be enlightened as to what direction to take. Tough state :(.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home