Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vision Board

A vison board is an artwork you create where you put pictures of the things you want to do or to have. By doing so, it helps you focus on your goals thus achieving them. Maybe because it’s visual and you get to see it everyday thus you are always reminded of your goals and you are more determined to watch them.

I have watched this on TV a long time ago. I’ve also read it in some magazine. Last month, my friend mentioned that she has one. I wanted to have one for the longest time but never came to doing it hehehe. I only was able to buy a corkboard and some pins ahihi. Talk about procrastination. Amp. Now that I’m reminded of it, I’d like to do it. At least I already have a list of the things I want to have so that would be quicker. :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home