Friday, December 26, 2008

Funny Christmas stories

My friend was trying to book a trip via Cebu Pacific online and she was trying to use my credit card for the payment but she was always getting a denied status. I then called up Standard Chartered for assistance. After explaining my dilemma, the agent put me on hold for a few minutes while he investigates. Fortunately, he was able to get to the cause and it was fixed immediately. He explained what happened. I was already relaying the information to my friend (I remember using most of these lines – may mali daw kasing nainput sa credit card details ko kaya na-activate agad yung security ek ek…) when suddenly I heard the agent at the other end of the line ask, “Is there anything else ma’am?” . I didn’t know he was still on the line and heard everything I said wahahaha. I had to be quiet for 10 seconds while trying to stop myself from laughing. When finally I was able to speak, I just thanked him. I sensed that he too was also on the verge of laughing (based on his tone). I quickly ended the call and laughed to my heart’s content for that blooper hahaha.

During the time that I’m in the call, my friend also called Cebu Pacific’s customer service for some inquiry. I’m not sure if the line was choppy that she can’t hear the agent or the agent put her on hold for a while. She kept on saying hello and when she got no response, she said “leche ka”. After a few seconds, the agent replied. Hihihi.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home