Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weekend mall hopping

Ok, break muna! :p

Sunday was spent with office friends. We watched Rush Hour 3 at around 7 PM and then had coffee until 1 AM. That was all in Greenbelt 3.

Yesterday, I met with Jen. Gateway naman this time. She was looking for a costume to use during their Buwan ng Wika celebration and knowing na wala namang ganon sa Gateway, punta kami SM North. Bago pa kami nakarating don, gala muna kami sa Trinoma hehe. It’s her first time, and my second. We had picture taking at the fountain, lunch at Red Ribbon and after that, ogled at the cars displayed in the activity area :D. After that, tuloy na kami sa SM North and SM The Block to look for Jen’s costume. After a tiring visit to the shops, we had snack at Pizza Hut. Kwentuhan tungkol sa kung anu-ano until 9 PM.




On other things:

I woke up yesterday with colds and a somewhat painful throat. Arrrggghh!!! Ayaw ko na magkasakit ahihi. Anyway, may reason to be on SL pero on second thoughts, sayang SL conversion and Health bonus. Pa-end pa naman na ang August. So, konting tiis na lang.

I was able to start on the Angelic Bliss cross stitch. Yey! Hopefully, I’ll finish it by September. It’s a small pattern.

Our landlord informed me a few minutes ago that he received a package for me. There goes my first set of Sweet Dreams from Ebay ahihi. So happy happy! I wish that I could get home right this minute so that I can start reading those wahihi. Ok, 51 minutes to go and I’m off.

On my major project, gusto ko nang simulan haha. Nacoconvince ko na sarili kong mag-loan. Problem is, wala akong kilalang engineer to do the plan wahuhu. Ang kuya ko, walang kwenta. Di man lang nagpaparamdam pa! Hmp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home