Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sweet Dreams!

I have come to love these books when I was in high school. Hay! The stories are all romantic hihihi. Racing Hearts was the first book I read. We had this mini-library in class where those who have books can bring it to class so that others may borrow it. Luckily, we had this one classmate who has a complete set of Sweet Dreams (together with the Sweet Valley series from Twins to High to University) and that’s where I was able to read some books. Heck, I was really hooked that I read even in moving vehicles hehe (yeah right, bad for the eyes :p). Until now, I still check out the bookstores for copies of these books.

Fast forward to today. I was browsing Ebay for some books when I came across some titles. It brought back memories until I decided to try to complete my collection ahihi. Thus I started bidding some books in Ebay already wahahaha. Ok lang na second hand basta readable pa rin ang texts. But I’m wishing that I could get brand new copies huhu. Merong iba from abroad pero pamatay naman ang shipping huhu. Mas mahal pa kaysa sa bayad sa books :(. I already have some copies at home. Wish ko lang natago pa ng kapatid ko yung ibang nabili ko dati huhuhu. Anyway, sana macomplete ko!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home