Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My 28th Birthday

Few days from now, I will be celebrating my 28th year. :) I know I am getting older again for a year but I am looking forward to it, especially so that for the first time in my career life I will be in Baguio on my birthday. That was unplanned but since my presence is required at home on the 24th, I decided to take a leave on my birthday, hence I can already go home on Thursday night. I haven’t planned anything special. Originally, I was contemplating on taking a leave on Friday and stay home and just be a bum but things changed when I was asked to go home. So now, I’m thinking of visiting Bell Church while I am at home. I may also meet with friends if they have the time. My wish? The same one I wished last year and I guess for the previous years too. Hehehe.

Previous birthdays

I just want to note down what has happened on my birthdays for the past years.
2006 - I was in the office. The IS Socials committee prepared a surprise for all the March birthday celebrants.
2005 - This was the time that the IS team was in 2 different sites. We were in BCT but Anne and Jo came by to give me a surprise. :) How sweet of them. :)
2004 - Another surprise from the IS team. I prepared a ref cake for the team.
2003 - It was my first birthday in Sykes and I was really surprised and touched with their birthday surprise for me. I was just new then, so I was not really expecting anything. Though the surprise happened days after my birthday, it was still a surprise for me. After the snack in the pantry, we also had dinner at Aysee. It was the time I started to treasure my team and started to fervently pray that I may be regularized for the position.
2002 - I was doing a part time teaching job at APTECH.
2001 - Jonathan (team lead in previous company) and I attended a client meeting. On the way back to the office, he required me to treat him to a slurpee. In the office, a surprise was waiting for all the March birthday celebrants.
2000 - I was still in Baguio. Just graduated from college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home