Monday, February 12, 2007

Long Lost Friend

I met with Monet last Saturday. Monet is a relative of Ate Jenny, one of my former landladies. They were the ones working at Bahay Kubo (Ate Weng and Ate Jenny's gulayan business). We last saw each other last 2001. Last April 2006, I accidentally met Ate Weng at St. Francis and that's how I was able to contact Monet but it was only now that we were able to meet hehe. Anyway, she will be graduating this March. Her siblings and mom are staying in Baguio and both Michelle and Mike are already studying. (It's quite a long story on how they ended up living in Baguio) I'm happy that despite all the hardships they've been through, they were able to stand up and pursue their dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home