Sunday, February 26, 2006

Waking up to a cool Antipolo morning

We spent the night at Loreland Resort to celebrate Raquel's birthday. We ate, swam, had some wine, and sang to our heart's content. At around 4 AM, we decided to sleep for a few hours. We woke up at around 6:30 am and were greeted by the cool breeze of Antipolo. It was just great. It felt like I woke up in Baguio but then of course, upon seeing my surroundings, I knew I was not at home. We had breakfast, toured the surroundings, stayed at the swing for a few minutes exchanging stories about people we know. It was indeed bonding time with my friend and cousin plus a break from the hectic days in the office. At around 8:30 am, we had to leave coz the night package that we availed has officially ended at 8:00 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home