Saturday, November 19, 2005

Movies Galore

Apryl and I watched 2 movies today haha! Trip lang. It was just our way of taking a break from work. We watched the magical Harrry Potter and The Legend of Zoro. We even bought a newspaper to check where The Legend of Zoro is still being shown. Luckily, Waltermart still has it. Both movies were good in their own ways. And oh, Papa Antonio Banderas aka Zoro is so gwapo! Hahaha!

Apryl also gave me a test on discipline haha. I told her that for the past movie trips I had with my officemates, I always end up buying VCDs. So she suggested that we drop by Astro Vision and see if I end up buying a VCD or two again. Well, I almost did actually hehehe. But I was not so convinced that I should buy it so I returned it to the rack. Besides, Anne wasn’t there to suggest any good movies hehe and I still haven’t watched the VCDs I bought last time. So…congratulations to me! Mwehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home