Friday, September 25, 2015

Beloved: A Journey of Love Concert

* Image from Cenacle Retreat House's FB account *
A friend shared the photo above in his Facebook timeline and I did not hesitate to buy a ticket because it is a fund raising concert which will support the ministries of Cenacle Sisters. I'm sure it will be a lovely night because the concert goers will be serenaded by Basil Valdez, Noel Cabangon, Hangad and Himig Heswita, Bukas Palad Music Ministry, Ateneo Chamber Singers and the Cenacle Sisters themselves!

It's happening tomorrow, September 26, 2015 starting at 6:00 PM at the B.F. Rooker Auditorium, St. Paul College, Pasig City. 

Tickets are available at the following:
  • Tanging Yaman Kiosk - 5F SM Megamall
  • Tanging Yaman Store - Ateneo de Manila University
  • Cenacle Retreat House - 59 Nicanor Reyes Street, Varsity Hills Subdivision, Loyola Heights, QC (Tel. #s: 0947-194394/0917-9932204/Jesuit Communications - 426-5971 local 113)
Ticket prices (free seating within each section):
  • Upper Box - Php 300.00
  • Balcony - Php 500.00
  • Orchestra - Php 1,000.00
  • Loge - Php 2,000.00
Side story: The Cenacle Retreat House was my refuge when I was hit by depression in 2014 (more on this in another post). I spent several days there last September 2014 to break away for a while from the reality that I had back then. After that personal retreat, I came out more hopeful that things will become better eventually. Going to this concert then is just a small way of giving back and saying my thanks to that community. Also, Sr. Susay who was my retreat master last year, will be singing so all the more that I want to go! :)

Beloved: A Journey of Love Concert Ticket
All set for the concert!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home