Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving...Moving On

After almost 5 years of staying at our current site (and of course endless floor transfers), our team will once again be moving back to OSMA (back since we've already been there before). The Capacity team says it will be our permanent location. Hopefully, since I’m also planning to move out of my current apartment to a place nearer to our new site. And when I say nearer, I mean to a new apartment that’s just walking distance from the office hehehe. So I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to find another smashing apartment that will fit all my things and with big windows of course. :)

I’m excited. New workplace, new home, new neighbors, it’s nearer Ultra. Perhaps I’ll be able to jog this time.

So…moving on….

*Image from here.*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home