Friday, May 08, 2009

We

We is so much better than I.”

That’s an excerpt from the book Suzzane’s Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. I started reading it yesterday dawn just to put me to sleep and when I woke up, I decided to read a few more chapters. From then on, I was hooked. I can’t put the book down until I finished it hehehe.

As the title puts it, it’s a diary about the love story of Suzzane, Matt and their son Nicholas. I almost can’t believe it that it’s written by a man hehehe. There are heartbreaking moments but it’s full of heartwarming tales as well. :)

Now back to the excerpt. Simply, I wish that the time would come when I would be using We more often rather than just I. That would be nice. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home